Yesterday I started to recording using the programme that works like a dream... normally.
Three times I tried to do it. Three times at the end I had no recording. And three times my patience was tried to the limit.
Interesting that not once during that period did I blame anything or anyone other than me. I thought it might be the microphone on my new lap top. Or the headset. Or my voice.
Not once did I blame the programme I used. Imagine my reaction when in frustration I fired off an email to their support, to receive a reply that they had a fault and their engineers were working on it.
Huh! Wasn't me at all.
I laughed... well you have to don't you.
Especially because of the topic of the audio.